websache.it – Webseiten mit Biss!
Information on the processing of personal data
Version date: 25.05.2018
The protection of your personal data is important to us. In this informations, formulated in according to Regulation (EU) 2016/679, hereinafter referred to as GDPR, we explain how we collect your personal data when you use our website, what we do with it, for what purpose and on what legal basis. You will also receive informations about your rights.
Identity and details of the controller:
Name: Domanegg GmbH
Address: Pittertschol 15A
I-39050 Jenesien (Ittaly)
Tel.: +39 0471 350 111
Contact details of the data protection officer:
The appointment of a data protection officer is not foreseen.
For questions concerning the protection of your personal data you can contact us by writing an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
Purposes of the processing and legal basis:
When you visit our website, we collect the following data:
- Information about the browser and the operating system in use,
- the date and time of the visit,
- the access status (for example, if you were able to access a web page or if you received an error message),
- the use of the website functions,
- the search terms you entered,
- the frequency with which you access individual web pages,
- the name of the recovered files,
- the amount of data transferred,
- the website from which you have arrived on our website,
- the website you visit from,
- In addition, for security reasons, in particular to prevent and detect attacks on our websites and for the fraud prevention, we store your IP address and the name of your Internet service provider for a period of seven days.
- Bank data for on-line payments
Temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to allow the website to be connected to the user’s computer. For this, the IP address must remain stored for the duration of the session.
- We use the personal data during the use of this web page to be able to use it in a user-friendly way and to protect our systems from attacks.
- If instead you have provided us with personal data in the context of a registration, filling out a contact form, a survey or to fulfill a contractual obligation we use your data for the purposes mentioned, for the purposes of managing the relationship with our customers and processing of these commercial transactions, always limited to the necessary extend.
- To the extent that you have consented to the processing of your personal data, this is the legal basis for processing (see Article 6, paragraph 1 letter a) GDPR).
- For the processing of personal data for the purpose of preparing an offer or the fulfillment of a contract with you, the legal basis is Article 6, paragraph 1 letter b) GDPR.
- To the extent that the processing of your personal data is necessary to fulfill our legal obligations, we are entitled to do so pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter c) of the RGPD.
- Furthermore, we process your personal data in order to exercise our legitimate interests pursuant to article 6, paragraph 1, letter f) of the GDPR.
Maintaining the functionality of our IT systems, marketing of our products and services, and the documentation of business contacts are consideret legitimate interests by us.
Categories of recipients:
- Easisoft S.r.l. (only for online payments)
- Banking institutions (only for online payments)
- Google Analytics
- Facebook, Google+
Transfer of personal data to a third country or international organization:
Personal data we collect is not transmitted to third countries or to international organizations.
Your data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer needed for registration purposes. Storing details can also be found under the heading Cookie
You have the right to request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure
of personal data or restriction of processing. You can also object to the processing
as well as use your right to data portability
Right to withdraw your consent:
You have the right to withdraw your consent. In any case, the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent until the revocation.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other remedy, you have the right to contact a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of the place of residence, employment or place of alleged infringement, if you believe that the processing of you personal data is contrary to the GDPR.
In Italy please contact:
Garante per la protezione dei dati personali
Piazza di Monte Citorio n. 121 00186 ROMA
Fax: (+39) 06.69677.3785
Tel: (+39) 06.696771
Certified e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Comunication of you data
You are not legally or contractually obligated to provide us with your personal data for the use of this website. However, certain features of the website may depend on the transfer of personal data. Failure to provide consent will result in limited access or the waiver of certain features on the website.
The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of data in log files is essential for the functioning of the website.
You can deactivate at any time:
1. Google Analytics
2. Social Media: Facebook, Google+
Please use the following link: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
We do not perform any automated decision making, nor do we use profiling according to article 22 paragraph 1 and 4 GDPR.
Purpose other than that for which the personal data were collected
Any use of personal data for purposes other than those for which they were collected will be made only with prior notification and taking into account all your rights.
Note: The Italian adaptation provisions have not yet been approved. This information may also change due to new european provitions or national law. Therefore, it is advisable to check this information for any updates.
Cookies are small text files that are sent by this website and allow the client (web browser) to save some information which may be used again on visiting or opening the website by the same user. The cookies are stored based on the user’s preferences on the single browser of the used device (PC, tablet, smartphone).
A cookie cannot retrieve any other data from the used device of the user.
2. Types of Cookies
2.1 Technical cookies
These cookies are essential for the correct functioning of the website; they can either be ‘persistant’ or ‘session’ cookies:
• Session cookies are deleted after closing the session;
• Persistant cookies are not deleted after closing the session and will remain valid until their set expiry date.
3. Cookies used on this website
|_ga (Third party)||These cookies are part of Google Analytics and allow us to measure information about how visitors use our site. This includes identifying each unique user to our site and details of each page visited. _gat is used to limit the collection of analytics data on high traffic sites.||1 day|
|_gat (Third party)||These cookies are part of Google Analytics and allow us to measure information about how visitors use our site. This includes identifying each unique user to our site and details of each page visited. _gat is used to limit the collection of analytics data on high traffic sites.||1 day|
|_gid (Third party)||These cookies are part of Google Analytics and allow us to measure information about how visitors use our site. This includes identifying each unique user to our site and details of each page visited. _gat is used to limit the collection of analytics data on high traffic sites.||1 day|
|wordpress_test_cookie||The cookie is used to check whether your web browser is set to allow, or reject cookies.||Session|
|CONSENT (Third party)||This cookie is used to transfer data to Google.||20 years|
|1P_JAR (Third party)||This cookie is used to transfer data to Google.||7 days|
2.2 First-party and third-party cookies for analysis
These cookies are used for anonymous collection and analysis of traffic and usage of the website by the user. For example time spent on the website, geographical origin, pages visited, interests for marketing purposes.
2. 3 Third-party cookies
These cookies integrate features (developed by third parties) into the website; for example the social plugin of the social networks as Facebook, for sharing the content of this website on the social networks’ pages. These cookies are generated by the corresponding websites.
2.4 Profiling cookies
These are cookies stored for a longer period of time in order to create user profiles and use them for promotional purposes. This website does not use any profiling cookies.
4. Handling and disabling cookies
The user can disable the usage of cookies on his/her browser. Please consider that the fact of disabling technical cookies can interfere with the usage of the website.
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835
Google will not align the IP address of the user with any other data possessed by Google and will not establish a connection with the identity of the user. Google can make these information available to third parties if permitted by law. For any further information please refer to the following link:target=”_blank”>https://www.google.it/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners/
The user can disable the usage of Google Analytics completely by installing an ‘opt-out’ component on his/her own browser:: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
This website contains information pursuant to art. 122 comma 2 of the D.lgs 196/2003 (Italian legislative decree) and the simplified provisions regarding the information and acquisition of consent for the usage of cookies published in the Gazzetta Ufficiale (Official Journal) no. 126 dated June 3rd 2014 and the corresponding list of measures no. 229 dated May 8th 2014.